Getting your home ready to sell means getting it ready for professional media. We will work with you to make sure you have the absolute best listing photography and videography! It’s our goal to have your home shine online.
- Move vehicles from your drive and away from the front of home.
- Place trash barrels inside the garage or out of sight.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Mow and landscape yard as needed. The exterior photo is the cover for the MLS listing.
- Clear all counter tops, including any sink and cleaning supplies.
- Remove any small appliances including toaster, blenders, etc.
- Front of refrigerator should be clear of magnets, paper, and pictures.
- Hide your trashcans.
- Open all drapes and blinds.
- Move/Remove any furniture that obstructs windows.
- Turn all ceiling fans OFF. They will create a motion blur in your photo.
- Turn all inside lights ON. This will help balance the light in most areas.
- Open doors between rooms to give an open feeling when possible.
- Remove ALL evidence of pets including water/foods bowls and beds.
- Hide rugs from floors, especially from tile or wood floors.
- Try to conceal any cords.
- Replace any burnt out light bulbs.
- Clear clutter – shoes, TOYS, umbrellas, every day items you may use.
- Depersonalize and remove family photos/portraits.
- Toilet lids should be down.
- Clear the Counter-top from absolutely every item considered to be personal.
- Hide your cleaning brushes and trashcans.
- Close Shower Curtains. If shower is tiled, I will photograph it open.
- Full rolls of toilet paper.